We are thrilled to announce that Shrink Me Not's 5th Anniversary is here! We began an incredible journey when we opened our doors on May 1, 2018. We are proud to say that we have served over 200 people with individual and couples counseling. If you include our our group trainings, faith based and corporate workshops. we have served well over 350 people!
To mark this special occasion, we would like to invite you to join us in our month-long celebration:
1. Join our "Pay What You Can" support groups led by our clinicians. As the name suggests, these groups do not have a set cost and you pay whatever you can afford. Our next group starts on May 6th, and it's designed specifically for new moms. Click here for more information and to sign up today. Registration closes on May 3, 2023 at 5pm EDT.
2. Check out our weekly blog, "What Had Happened Was..." where we provide strategies to help you tackle common everyday dilemmas in a "Dear Abby" format. Please note that this does not replace counseling but can complement it. We’ve gotten lots of questions but that doesn’t mean we don’t want your question! You can submit your questions anonymously now by clicking here and read the blog every Monday here.
3. Help us support The Loveland Foundation, an organization that is dedicated to empowering Black women and girls through mental wellness. Throughout the month of May, we'll be collecting donations for their Therapy Fund. The Therapy Fund specifically provides free counseling support to Black women and girls. Shrink Me Not loves working with this organization so much that we will match all donations received in the month of May through our dedicated link, up to $3,000. All donations received over $3,000 will be matched at 50%. Please click our dedicated giving link to donate!
4. Our website has a new page called the Clinicians Corner. This is where our staff recommends resources they've read and found helpful for themselves and for clients. This link will take you straight there!
5. In addition to our anniversary month, May is also Mental Health Awareness Month, and we'll be sharing quick tips on how to support your mental wellness on our social media. So make sure you are following our socials!
Don't forget to click the button in your email account to make our emails "safe" so you stay up-to-date with everything we have going on! We look forward to celebrating with you!